Upgraded Docking Station for Steam Deck HB0603
- 6-in-1 Docking Station for Steam Deck. Equipped with an HDMI 4K@60Hz output, a Gigabit LAN Ethernet input, a USB-C port for charging, and three USB-A 3.0 ports, letting you explore a new way to play with Steam Deck.
- It comes with a 4K@60Hz HDMI 2.0 output When it's connected to an external 4K monitor, it provides a sharper and smoother visual experience, so you can enjoy the visual feast on your games.
- Full charging speed for your Steam Deck. The JSAUX Steam Deck docking station supports 100W max. power delivery, which is enough power to charge your Steam Deck at full speed (45W) when paired with the original charger.
- The JSAUX all-in-1 Steam Deck docking station blends hub and stand together perfectly, so you can keep your desktop neat and organised.
- It is also compatible with iPads and Android phones with USB-C ports.
Shipping Rates and Delivery Estimates Time
- All orders above $25 are free shipping.
- Orders under $24.99 will be charged $5.5 as shipping cost.
- US Order will be delivered within 3-5 days. (Exclude processing time).
- Orders from other countries will be delivered within 8-12 days.
- Military address(APO/FPO) undeliverable.
- International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at JSAUX, that’s why we offer an easy 30-day return & exchange policy.
For more information please check our Shipping Policy page
Would highly recommend. Excellent functionality and build quality.
So far I have had 2 or 3 opportunities to hook this dock up to my SteamDeck. The signal came through just fine as well as the charging. I haven't done much other than output video while charging so far. The dock seems well made and well-suited to the deck. Shipping time was long with a couple periods of several days with no progress in shipment that worried me. So far I would recommend the product, possibly purchased through Amazon or other site with a good distribution track record. One adjustment I would make, if it was up to me, is to have the cable not permanently attached. I worry that over time the cable will wear and the dock will become somewhat useless. A USB-C port with a short cable using L-Bends at both ends would have provided something that could be adjusted for length as desired but also something replaceable as the wear kicks in (hopefully this takes a long time but I would feel more assured knowing I had a backup option if this occurred outside of a warranty period).
Would be 5 stars, but a couple times per hour the HDMI output will cut out for 5 seconds or so. I've emailed support but haven't heard back yet.
There also seems to be an issue with HDMI output in general, ie if you plug an HDMI cord into the dock while the Steam Deck is plugged into the dock, it won't recognize the HDMI, and you'll have to unplug the dock itself. This I can deal with if the above issue is fixed.
When it works which is usually, everything works great!
Can't get it to work. I've tried various methods and different types of cables. It basically only works as a charging station for me. Maybe it's just a me thing.
I'm quite happy with this dock. Works great and I've had no issues with it.