- 6-in-1 Docking Station for Steam Deck. Equipped with an HDMI 4K@60Hz output, a Gigabit LAN Ethernet input, a USB-C port for charging, and three USB-A 3.0 ports, letting you explore a new way to play with Steam Deck.
- It comes with a 4K@60Hz HDMI 2.0 output When it's connected to an external 4K monitor, it provides a sharper and smoother visual experience, so you can enjoy the visual feast on your games.
- Full charging speed for your Steam Deck. The JSAUX Steam Deck docking station supports 100W max. power delivery, which is enough power to charge your Steam Deck at full speed (45W) when paired with the original charger.
- The JSAUX all-in-1 Steam Deck docking station blends hub and stand together perfectly, so you can keep your desktop neat and organized.
- The main difference between HB0702 and 0603 is that 0702 has one more DP port than 0603
- Note: For Steam Deck use only
Please read our shipping tips carefully before you place your order
- All orders above $25 are free shipping.
- Orders under $24.99 will be charged $5.5 as shipping cost.
- The current processing time for all orders takes 2-4 days(Orders are not processed on weekends).
- Order delivery time will be at 7-12 business days.
- Military address(APO/FPO) undeliverable.
- International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
Due to the requirements of logistics service providers:
- The address needs to be accurate to the house number, otherwise the delivery may fail.
- For mainland China, please fill in Chinese (simplified) recipient and address information, and for Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan regions, please fill in Chinese (traditional) name, ID number, and shipping address.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at JSAUX, that’s why we offer an easy 30-day return & exchange policy.
For more information please check our Shipping Policy page
So the dock is great with the deck imo and It does what it says on the tin…. BUT I’m docking 1 star because it’s not compatible with JSAUX’s own Protective deck case.
Okay, I’m at fault, I didn’t think to check and was unwise to assume but it’s very frustrating that, the also awesome case needs to be removed to use the dock. (Note: it’s mostly the kick stand that prevents it, a silicone deck cover is probably fine)
Otherwise I was happy with this dock (and separately the case, just not together)
The new upgraded dock is excellent. It is well-made with a solid metal finish. It works perfectly and has a great price. An absolute must-buy Steam Deck accessory!
Thank you! All perfect for my steamdeck!
Works perfect to turn the Steam Deck into a full PC.
Really lover the 90 degree power cable. Steam Deck looks good when in the dock and cables are neat and out of the way. We'll built bit of kit