- 6-in-1 Docking Station for Steam Deck. Equipped with an HDMI 4K@60Hz/2K@120Hz output, a Gigabit LAN Ethernet input, a USB-C port for charging, two USB-A 3.1 ports, and most importantly, also with an M.2 card slot, letting you explore a new way to play with Steam Deck.
- Support M.2 interface SSD hard drive, and data transfer up to 900MB/S, allowing you to enjoy a more extreme Steam Deck gaming experience
- It comes with a 4K@60Hz / 2K@120Hz HDMI 2.0 output When it's connected to an external 4K monitor, it provides a sharper and smoother visual experience, so you can enjoy the visual feast on your games.
- Full charging speed for your Steam Deck. The JSAUX Steam Deck docking station supports 100W max. power delivery, which is enough power to charge your Steam Deck at full speed (45W) when paired with the original charger.
- The JSAUX all-in-1 Steam Deck docking station blends hub and stands together perfectly, so you can keep your desktop neat and organized.
- Our development team has prepared a script that will automatically mount the SSD after installation, please click the download.
- For products using-Instructions, please click the link.
M.2 Docking Station for Steam Deck HB0604
Please read our shipping tips carefully before you place your order
- All orders above $25 are free shipping.
- Orders under $24.99 will be charged $5.5 as shipping cost.
- Due to the large numbers of orders, the current processing time for all orders takes 1 week.
- Order delivery time will be at 8-12 days.
- Military address(APO/FPO) undeliverable.
- International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
Due to the requirements of logistics service providers:
- The address needs to be accurate to the house number, otherwise the delivery may fail.
- For mainland China, please fill in Chinese (simplified) recipient and address information, and for Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan regions, please fill in Chinese (traditional) name, ID number, and shipping address.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at JSAUX, that’s why we offer an easy 30-day return & exchange policy.
For more information please check our Shipping Policy page
10Gbps M.2 Enclosure High Speed Transmission
Compliant with USB3.1 Gen2 Standard, up to 10Gbps Data Transfer.
Enjoy the high-speed gaming experience brought to you by this HB0604, change the way you play the game.
20 X Faster Than USB 2.0
Turn your Steam Deck into a more efficient data center.
With two USB3.1 ports, the data processing speed is up to 10Gbps.
Also supports maximum charging speed up to 100W, enjoy your Steam Deck anytime.
Enjoy the Visual Feast in Ultra HD
Allows you to connect an external monitor for larger viewing and enhanced multitasking.
Up to 4K@60Hz resolution is enough for all your needs.
Keep Fast & Reliable Internet Connection
With its Gigabit Ethernet port with industry-standard RJ-45 connector, you can enjoy the HB0604 anywhere for a speedy server connection, smooth gaming experience, uninterrupted downloads, and reliable file transfers.
Designed for Steam Deck
Specially designed for Steam Deck, provides a better bending angle for the connection of the device
With more than thousands of bend tests.
No Need to Bend Any Cable While Charging
Play your game at anywhere, 90° design gives you a better gaming experience.
Stable charging and fast transfer speed
I only received this dock yesterday, but I think JSAUX has hit the mark with the HB0604. I bought the 1TB bundle right at launch. The order shipped in a timely fashion, tracking was provided from port to door, and everything arrived in perfect condition.
The dock's packaging is well constructed, and the dock itself is hefty and solid.
The drive I received is a 1TB Lexar NM610 Pro. It easily saturates the 10Gbps USB-C link in sequential reads and writes, and manages over 200MB/s in small block random I/O. This is quite acceptable for the price, even meeting or exceeding the random I/O speeds of my laptop's WD Blue. Of note is the drive's low endurance rating of 240 TBW and 3-year warranty, which is worth keeping in mind if you plan to store anything besides a Steam library on the drive.
The ports on the dock are snug but not too tight. The cable to the Deck has a nice thick jacket and good length.
The Deck sits a little loose in the dock, probably with enough room to accommodate thin cases or skins. More room could be made by removing the foam pads. At the angle it sits, the Dock's rear air vents are only barely covered, and I don't expect any loss of airflow. One could stick a thicker pad behind the Deck to make it stand more upright.
I haven't yet tested the Ethernet port, but it HAS to be better than the Deck's built-in WiFi, which is absolutely abysmal in my environment.
Overall, I LOVE this thing so far, but no product is perfect.
If I'm not mistaken, the dock does a DP-to-HDMI conversion. It seemingly inherits DP's quirks when it comes to hot-plugging, mode switching, waking from sleep, etc. I'm not sure if said quirks are even avoidable, but for example moving the HDMI cable from my TV to a nearby monitor sometimes causes everything to look green until I do a sleep-wake cycle or otherwise trigger a signal negotiation. Slightly annoying, but I've not found any major issues here so far.
Seating the Deck into the dock tends to involve a little rubbing of the foam pads against the bottom edge of the Deck. I anticipate this will eventually lead to my screen protector popping up at the edge, so I plan to keep a spare protector on hand just in case. Maybe the leading edge can be flared out slightly on the next model?
Finally, for anyone planning to install Windows To Go on this dock, be aware that Windows will hard crash after resume from sleep. No dump is written and no entries are added to the event log, indicating the disk is not online by the time Windows needs to access it. Again I'm not sure if this can be fixed, but this is definitely frustrating and I'm not too excited about disabling Windows sleep.
Very good product. Love it. from India