- 6-in-1 Docking Station for Steam Deck. Equipped with an HDMI 4K@60Hz output, a Gigabit LAN Ethernet input, a USB-C port for charging, and three USB-A 3.0 ports, letting you explore a new way to play with Steam Deck.
- It comes with a 4K@60Hz HDMI 2.0 output When it's connected to an external 4K monitor, it provides a sharper and smoother visual experience, so you can enjoy the visual feast on your games.
- Full charging speed for your Steam Deck. The JSAUX Steam Deck docking station supports 100W max. power delivery, which is enough power to charge your Steam Deck at full speed (45W) when paired with the original charger.
- The JSAUX all-in-1 Steam Deck docking station blends hub and stand together perfectly, so you can keep your desktop neat and organised.
- It is also compatible with iPads and Android phones with USB-C ports.
- The main difference between HB0702 and 0603 is that 0702 has one more DP port than 0603
Please read our shipping tips carefully before you place your order
- All orders above $25 are free shipping.
- Orders under $24.99 will be charged $5.5 as shipping cost.
- Due to the large numbers of orders, the current processing time for all orders takes 1 week.
- Order delivery time will be at 8-12 days.
- Military address(APO/FPO) undeliverable.
- International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
Due to the requirements of logistics service providers:
- The address needs to be accurate to the house number, otherwise the delivery may fail.
- For mainland China, please fill in Chinese (simplified) recipient and address information, and for Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan regions, please fill in Chinese (traditional) name, ID number, and shipping address.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at JSAUX, that’s why we offer an easy 30-day return & exchange policy.
For more information please check our Shipping Policy page
Easy to use and works great with keyboard mouse, lan.
Love it love it love it! works perfectly for me with 2 xbox controllers or razer kb and mouse and HDMI works on monitors and TVs. Love that jsaux is also updating the FW on these! Shows dedication!
Works perfectly, no disconnects, perfect fit! The only thing that I might highlight is that if you use the Deck protector by JSAUX, you have to remove it to actually have the Deck fit.
The dock is basically as advertised. It has a nice aluminum chassis. And the rubber elements (feet and where the steam deck will sit on), make it so that neither the steam deck nor the dock will move. It works really well with the steam deck. I had no problems using it so far.
The only minor nitpick I have, is that I would have preferred if the Ethernet port was also on the back. It does not look as nice with the Ethernet cable sticking out from the side. But you can get a cheap angled extension cable.
This thing is really nice! Haven't gotten too much out of it but it's been doing a wonderful job and I can't wait to use it more!
The only issue I've had is that I get some flickering and stuttering with the picture on my LG TV, but I aughta look into this more I suppose.